Did you watch? Did you only watch the ads? Did you eat incredible food? My neighbor’s family and mine are hosting a SuperBowl/Birthday bash for our husbands. Nathan’s birthday was last week, and her husband’s birthday is Tuesday – more reason to party! With fajitas, guacamole, bean dip, margaritas, buffalo chicken dip, ribs, and more.
On to the recipes that caught my eye in last week’s linky ….
- Look at these gorgeous Cheesy Baked Arancini from Take a Bite Out of Boca! Crispy, cheesy, gooey deliciousness and a wine pairing! Hope over and say hi to the adorable Shaina and tell her Rachel sent you 🙂
- One of my favorite go-to easy appetizers are definitely tortilla roll-ups and I love the Buffalo Chicken Twist that Home Cooking Memories shared! Hop over to say hi to Brandie and get this scrumptious recipe, tell her Rachel sent you.
- It’s Cookie Time! Do you have a favorite Girl Scout Cookie? My favorite go-to GS Cookie is the Thin Mint – especially frozen and crumbled over vanilla ice cream with strawberries! YUM! I was immediately drawn to these Copycat Thin Mint Cookies from Daily Leisure!! Can’t wait to give these a whirl!
Don’t forget the Mouthwatering Mondays Guidelines
- Do not link up a recipe that you have previously linked to Mouthwatering Mondays: Please link up original recipes each week
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- By linking your recipe up, you agree to, and give permission for an image from the linked recipe and a link to your recipe to be posted if chosen as a feature in the next week’s Mouthwatering Mondays.