Happy Monday! Hope you had a delicious weekend filled with food, family, laughter, and happiness. It was a gorgeous weekend here in Katy, so we spent a lot of time at baseball, outdoors, and playing with the neighbors.
It’s almost Valentines Day! I think you should make some of these Grilled Strawberry Shortcakes with Amaretto Brown Sugar Whipped Cream for the loves in your life!
On to the mouthwatering deliciousness that caught my eye from last week’s linky…
- These Cherry Vanilla Meringue Cookies from This Silly Girl’s Life are so bright and beautiful and they seem as if they’d just melt in your mouth!
- I seriously want to devour a baker’s dozen of these Rocky Road Cupcakes from Living Better Together; and I totally get the having to re-shoot and share months later!
- This Red Velvet M&M Skillet Cookie from Frugal Foodie Mama would be so much fun to serve your honey, or kids, or yourself for Valentine’s Day!
Don’t forget the Mouthwatering Mondays Guidelines
- Do not link up a recipe that you have previously linked to Mouthwatering Mondays: Please link up original recipes each week
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- By linking your recipe up, you agree to, and give permission for an image from the linked recipe and a link to your recipe to be posted if chosen as a feature in the next week’s Mouthwatering Mondays.