Happy Monday! Hope you’ve had a delicious week!
I had the pleasure of teaching a pinnable images class at the Thrive Conference for bloggers in the Woodlands this past weekend; I got to hear speakers I’ve never heard before, and met lots of fabulous Houston bloggers.
It was so much fun! I also met a fellow ADPi alum! <>
I can’t wait to share the featured recipes from last week!!! Y’all are bringing more and more deliciousness with each new Mouthwatering Mondays Link-up!
- First up is this gorgeous Simple Paleo Chicken Curry Recipe from My Natural Family. With tons of spices and veggies, this sounds right up my alley, and I’m not even Paleo!
- Sarah had me at Key Lime… then I clicked over and was immediately enchanted by her pictures of these scrumptious Crepes with Key Lime Custard and Blueberry Sauce! Hop over, say Hi, and get this incredible recipe.
- Chocolate and Raspberry are always a winning combination in my books; so I was immediately drawn to this Raspberry Chocolate Mint Mojito from Pink Heels Pink Truck. This sounds like the perfect drink for a lazy Saturday afternoon with friends, or a girl’s night out!
- Almond Joys are one of my treats to myself – sometimes I feel like a Nut, and sometimes I don’t 🙂 I will tell you this, These Almond Joy Coconut Macaroons from Penney Lane Kitchen have me feeling like a nut, and craving chocolate, almonds, and coconut! The name drew me in, her gorgeous photos had me drooling.
Don’t forget the Mouthwatering Mondays Guidelines
- Do not link up a recipe that you have previously linked to Mouthwatering Mondays: Please link up original recipes each week
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- By linking your recipe up, you agree to, and give permission for an image from the linked recipe and a link to your recipe to be posted if chosen as a feature in the next week’s Mouthwatering Mondays.