Have you ever had Avocado Fries?
Do you love Avocados? Do you love dippable, delicious food? Do you like crispy, crunchy, creamy, mouth-wateringly, crave-worthy foods? Then these Homemade Avocado Fries are the answer to your foodie heart loving prayers!
If the answer is no… why are you here?
Obviously, since you’re on my blog, the answer is yes, and I know that you’re going to want the recipe for these ridiculously delicious (and EASY) Avocado Fries.
How do I know that you’re going to want the recipe for these crispity, crunchity, creamy, amazing Avocado Fries… because every single person who was lucky enough to be around while I was recipe testing these, has been pounding down the door wanting more.
Crispy Avocado Fries with Homemade Dipping Sauce
Even the skeptics who claimed not to be Avocado fans – they’ve seen the light and are now on team green for life!
I paired these with a creamy, homemade ranch sauce and they disappeared quicker than I could say lickety-split!! Even the “I don’t eat avocado” people DEVOURED these and asked for more!
If you need a creamy, rich, restaurant-style ranch recipe, this is one of my all-time favorites: Homemade Buttermilk Avocado Ranch
If you love this recipe: Share it to FB, Twitter, and Pin it!
Easy and Delicious Homemade Avocado Fries
- 2 Avocados halved, pitted, and sliced into 16 slices (8 from each half)
- Kosher Salt
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs divided 1/2 Cup and 1/2 Cup
- 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour
- Optional: Lime Wedges
- Vegetable Oil for Frying
- Heat Oil for Frying to 350* F - I check my temp with my candy thermometer
- In 3 separate bowls place the eggs, panko, and flour
- Thoroughly whisk the eggs
- Sprinkle the avocado slices with the kosher salt
- Working with 4 to 5 slices at a time, dredge the avocado in the flour, shake off the excess. Dip the slice into the egg, and use a fork to turn it to thoroughly coat. Using the same fork, remove the avocado slice form the egg mixture and let the excess egg drip off. Place the avocado slice in the Panko and use your fingers to lightly press it into the panko to create an even coating (repeat for other side)
- Drop the avocado slices into the oil, 4 to 5 at a time
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes until the avocado slices are floating and have become a lovely golden brown
- Remove to a paper towel-lined plate and repeat until all the avocado slices are cooked.
- Squeeze a lime over the fried avocado slices (this is my favorite)
- Sprinkle with rosemary and parmesan mixture as they come out of the fryer
- Serve with multiple dipping sauces
- Place a single layer of avocado slices
- I recommend turning them halfway
- The cooking time will vary from air fryer to air fryer