Happy Monday, y’all – sorry this is running a bit late. I had an SD card corruption this past weekend and I spent an inordinate amount of time trying to recover the images that I hadn’t yet transferred to my computer. In order to do that – the software that I found (Wondershare Data Recovery) recovered all the images ever taken on that 64GB SD card. Yep. It actually caused my computer to have no memory left, so I’ve been going through each picture one-by-one determining if it’s a keeper or a deleter. related >>> my eyes hurt. I’m still not sure if I got the pics
this is about halfway through
That was all in between baseball practice, baseball games (Monkey’s first home run of the season) and cheer tryouts for Princess! It’s been busy, but so wonderful!
This is Monkey’s Home run face 🙂
Hope you had a wonderful weekend, and that this week is delicious!
It’s Monday, which means it’s Mouthwatering Mondays and time to talk about a few of my favorite recipes that were linked up last week – this week’s favs are packed with flavor, lots of savory, spicy, and comfort foods! Check them out, link up your recipes, and go visit each other! You can see and re-pin each week’s favorites on the Mouthwatering Monday Friends Pinterest Board.
1. I’ve been playing around with different banana recipes, and I can’t wait to make these adorable 10 Minute Baked Banana Bread Donut Holes from Sweet C’s Designs. Adorable, easy, and bite size!
2. Orange Danish Rolls are one of my family’s favorite breakfast treats, which is why these scrumptious Fig & Walnut Orange Cinnamon Rolls from Gold Lining Girl jumped out at me. Y’all have to pop over and check out her recipe, and see her gorgeous process shot with the sliced cinnamon rolls and the knife!
3. The bright colors of these Raspberry Limeade Gin Fizz from Frugal Foodie Mama drew my eyes, and then when I saw the ingredients and name of this recipe – I knew this had to be one of this week’s features! Gorgeous, bright, refreshing – a perfect spring treat!
4. All you have to do is look at this gorgeous photo with all the rich colors and beautiful styling to know why it’s in this week’s feature. This Sweet Potato Chicken Skillet is full of rich, savory, sweet, wonderful flavors, and the styling is just perfection. Y’all hop on over to My Natural Family and show her recipe some love.
Don’t forget the Mouthwatering Mondays Guidelines
- Do not link up a recipe that you have previously linked to Mouthwatering Mondays: Please link up original recipes each week
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- By linking your recipe up, you agree to, and give permission for an image from the linked recipe and a link to your recipe to be posted if chosen as a feature in the next week’s Mouthwatering Mondays.