Happy Monday, and it really is Monday, because I am WAY behind due to the sheer awesomeness of the Mom 2.0 Conference and re-entry is hard, y’all.
It’s Monday, which means it’s Mouthwatering Mondays and time to talk about a few of my favorite recipes that were linked up last week – this week’s favs are packed with flavor, lots of savory, spicy, and comfort foods! Check them out, link up your recipes, and go visit each other! You can see and re-pin each week’s favorites on the Mouthwatering Monday Friends Pinterest Board.
- Grilling is one of our favorite past-times, ways to cook, favorite things – so it was a no-brainer that Creatively Homespun’s gorgeous Grilled Veggie Dish caught my eye. Bright colors, tons of flavor, and it’s on the grill! Hop over to Creatively Homespun and check out her Favorite Meal On the Grill.
- It doesn’t have to be Thanksgiving for me to crave a delicious Turkey Sandwich, and the surprise ingredients in Wheel N’ Deal Mama’s Smoked Turkey Sandwich have me ready to hop in the car and head to the store for a Turkey and a few other goodies.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are Nathan’s favorite candies. No Bake is my favorite kind of cheesecake. Combine the two, and you have Nathan’s Father’s Day dessert, but don’t tell him! If you love peanut butter cups and decadent cheesecake, then this Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups No-Bake Cheesecake from Raining Hot Coupons is for you!
- Bacon Wrapped Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. Need I say more? Nope, didn’t think so. Thank you Spends with Pennies for this awesomeness.
Don’t forget the Mouthwatering Mondays Guidelines
- Do not link up a recipe that you have previously linked to Mouthwatering Mondays: Please link up original recipes each week
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- By linking your recipe up, you agree to, and give permission for an image from the linked recipe and a link to your recipe to be posted if chosen as a feature in the next week’s Mouthwatering Mondays.