Y’all, I am so happy to be back to posting my ‘This Week in Happiness’ posts.
I love sharing what’s making me happy, and that quote up there ^^ that I found via Buzzfeed Health on Instagram absolutely shot straight to my soul and resonated deeply with me. I knew immediately that this was the quote that I would use to kick off my happiness posts.
Focusing on happiness makes a huge difference in my life.
- I’m currently at the Mixed Conference in Houston at the stunning Woodlands Resort, and my friend KiKi is here, and she brought her Pumpkin Bundt Cake with a Kick to share with us, and y’all. Y’ALL!!! It’s rich, moist, delicious, and the kick at the end… yeah buddy. Y’all need to make this.
- It’s that time of year, y’all. Time for Halloween parties and treats, which means it’s time for Halloween Nutella Puppy Chow!
- I’m head over heels for these Ricotta with Lemon, Basil, and Honey Bruschetta from Reluctant Entertainer. These with a nice chardonnay and a gorgeous fall sunset… yes, please!
- I’m a huge fan of Hatch Green Chiles and The Wicked Noodle put together an incredibly delicious roundup of 50 Fabulous Hatch Green Chile recipes, and I can’t get enough!
- This is a great tutorial from Kevin and Amanda on Understanding your DSLR camera
- I’m obsessed with the stacking, lighting, and movement in this S’mores Sundae Recipe picture from Savory Simple
- I rarely, if ever, am on Tumblr, but this stunning dandelion picture stole my breath
- Nathan and I recently got back from an 8 day Foodie Cruise with Carnival, and it was absolutely incredible – we ate so much food, walked so many miles, met so many people, and made so many wonderful memories.
Focusing on happiness, finding the silver lining, releasing the negative, and surrounding myself with things, and people who make me happy has made it easier to find happiness, and I am a better mom, wife, friend, a better me for the doing of it. (I still falter, and have moments of negativity and doubt, but they are fewer and farther between)
**Carnival sent us on the foodie cruise
**HEB sponsored me to the Mixed Conference