Is there a snack that you’re known for? A treat that people constantly ask you when you’re making?
My friend’s husband has banned me from the house if I bring this, and don’t take it back home with me, because he won’t stop eating it.
Princess calls this ‘happiness in a bag’
Wherever I take this, it’s immediately the most popular snack around, and people are in AWE of how easy it is to make!
6 ingredients + 3 minutes = a finger licking crowd favorite snack ready in a snap!
Firecracker Spicy Cheezit Snack Mix Ingredients
This spicy cheezit snack recipe is based on spicy bible study crackers; which if you have ever been at a bible study gathering in the south, you’ve had them; saltines, ranch mix, crushed red pepper, and canola oil.
This recipe takes the firecracker saltines and pats them on the head and tells them to go take a nap, because they’re not needed anymore.
A friend’s husband calls this cheez it crack, another friend calls this her favorite thing ever, several girls on Princess cheer team beg me to make these for treats, I can make two – 2 gallon bags of this, and it’s gone in a day!
IF you’re looking for a Superbowl snack that will blow everyone away, but take no time at all, if you’re not a cook, not someone who excels in the kitchen… HERE IS YOUR RECIPE! THIS IS IT!
You have found your go-to recipe hallelujah!
Spicy Cheezit Pretzel Snack Mix
Seriously y’all, these things are ridiculous. You cannot just eat one, you cannot stop. Once you’ve had them, they become a part of you. I was taking pictures of them today for this post, and I posted a snap of them on FB and the post was swarmed with comments from people who’ve had them. “Who gets them” “When are we getting them” “Yes, please” “My favorite” “I’m coming over”
I am so excited to finally bring y’all this crazy easy recipe for Firecracker Spicy Cheezits!
Spicy Cheezits Pretzel Snack MixPrint Recipe
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 3 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 - 2 Tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- One Family Size 21 oz box Cheez It
- 8 oz mini pretzel twist
- 1/2 Cup canola oil
- In a small bowl, mix the ranch dressing mix, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper together
- In a large zip tight bag, add the crackers and pretzels. Pour the oil in the bag over the crackers and pretzels, close the bag tight and shake to coat.
- Add the spice mixture to the bag and shake to coat. Shake every 5 minutes for 15 to 20 minutes to coat entirely.
- Serve, and enjoy, and expect many requests