5 Ingredient Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Recipe
Look how gorgeous that air fryer bbq chicken is!
That’s right, y’all! I made a video for this 5 Ingredient Air Fryer BBQ Chicken to show y’all just how easy it is!
So far, our favorite thing has been these Easy 5 Ingredient BBQ chicken legs, the kids help with the bbq sauce, which you probably have all the ingredients in your kitchen already, and they take about 5 minutes to prepare, 15 minutes to cook, and the air fryer is so easy to clean!
5 Ingredient Air Fryer BBQ Chicken
- 3/4 Cups Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 teaspoons Chipotle Chile Powder
- 6 Chicken legs/drumsticks
- Combine all the ingredients, and mix thoroughly
- Pour over chicken and toss to coat
- Cook in Air Fryer according to instructions: This was 370° for 17 minutes for the size drumsticks that I used
Let’s Be Social! Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for an even deeper glimpse into our lives, and make sure you subscribe to my newsletter for yummy recipes right in your inbox and exclusive content you won’t see on my site!