When we were in Fort Worth a few months ago, my friend and I had Bacon Cheeseburger Bowls (because Keto) with Fried Eggs and it was completely mind-blowing, so when Kita invited us to participate in the Burger Month recipe posting and giveaway for National Burger Month (May) I knew 2 things immediately. 1) I was going to post the last day in May because May is crazy, and 2) a Keto Spicy Bacon Cheeseburger Bowl with an Over Easy Egg was a MUST!
If you haven’t had a bacon cheeseburger with an over easy egg dripping down to add that extra special oomph to your burger, well, you’re missing out friends! I never thought that I would eat an egg on a burger, or be Keto and eat a burger without a bun, but 70 lbs lost, and feeling better than ever tends to change your mind and life!
Keto Friendly Spicy Bacon Cheeseburger Bowls
These spicy bacon cheeseburger bowls turned out even better than I anticipated, and I think it’s all the little extras that I added and the cooking process! These were bursting with flavor and so incredibly juicy and yummy! We’re grilling with friends on Friday and I’m making these for us!
These incredible Bacon Cheeseburger Bowls start out with Butter, Bacon, freshly sliced jalapenos, and thinly sliced onions to create the seasoning in the pan (affiliate link to buy the pan) that I cook the burgers in.
Shoutout to Analon for the awesome pan and my new favorite knives! They sent them to all the burger month participants!
These Bacon Cheeseburger bowls start out with cooking bacon in the pan to create not only a burger bowl topping, but a delicious base for the veggies and burgers and eggs to cook in and soak up the flavors! Once the bacon was nice and crispy, I removed it from the pan and added in thinly sliced fresh jalapenos and onions <3
Once those were just shy of caramelized, I removed them from the pan, added a couple pats of butter, and the burger patties.
I believe you only turn a burger one time, so I topped them with some sea salt, cracked pepper, and garlic, and just let them sizzle
while I chopped iceberg lettuce and thinly sliced tomatoes and put them in the bowl with my homemade Best Damn Guacamole Ever!
Once the burgers were almost cooked, I cracked an egg and added it to the pan to soak up all the flavor and juices and cook to a beautifully delicious over easy/over medium
Carefully remove the over easy egg and top the burger patties with bacon and sharp cheddar (or pepper jack) and cover the pan for a minute to melt the cheese. Once the cheese is melted, place the bacon cheeseburger on top of the veggies in the bowl, top that with the over easy egg, and cover with the grilled jalapenos and onion
Sit back and snap an IG worthy picture and show me!
Keto Friendly Spicy Bacon Cheeseburger Bowls with Fried Over Easy Eggs and Guacamole
Yay! You’re here!
Time for the printable recipe, but check out the giveaway (through June 4th) linked below the recipe! Do you have a favorite Keto Burger Bowl recipe? Share it in the comments below!
- 1 lb ground beef , formed into two - 1/2 lb burger patties
- 3 strips bacon
- 2 jalapenos, thinly sliced
- 1/4 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 slices cheese, sharp cheddar, pepper jack
- 1/4 Cup homemade guacamole
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 large eggs
- Season the burgers with your favorite seasonings.
- In a pan over medium-high heat, cook the bacon to your preferred crispness, remove the bacon from the pan and let rest, add the sliced jalapenos and onions and cook them until softened and slightly blackened.
- Remove the onions and jalapenos from the pan and set aside, add the seasoned patties to the pan and cook to your preferred doneness (we like medium rare-medium).
- Chop the lettuce, slice the tomatoes, and add to the bowls with the guacamole.
- Add the eggs to the pan and cook to your preferred over ease/medium.
- Add bacon and cheese to the burgers and cover the pan to melt the cheese.
- Once the burgers are finished: put the burgers on top of the bowls, top with the egg and jalapenos and onions.
A huge thanks to the #BurgerMonth sponsors for the fun prizes up for grabs!! American Lamb Board, Anolon, Cabot Cheese, Crow Canyon Home, Melissa’s Produce, Microplane, New York Beef Council, Red Duck, Spiceologist, Veal Made Easy, and Weber Grills.
This post contains affiliate links, if you purchase a product through the link, it won’t cost you any extra, but I’ll make a small percentage from your purchase 🙂 Thank you!