These Keto Cream Cheese Cookies are the bomb dot com, Y’all. They’re chewy like cake, yet have the crisp edges of a cookie, and the ratio of cream cheese and sweet is perfect. EVERYONE loved them.
Keto Cream Cheese Cookies
These Cream Cheese Keto Cookies are my family’s newest obsession.
My amazing friend, Carolyn, is my go-to guru for all things Keto. Her blog, All Day I Dream About Food, and her cookbooks, have made going Keto easy, attainable, sustainable, and most importantly… DELICIOUS. I was so excited when Carolyn asked if I’d like a copy of her newest book, Easy Keto Desserts. As soon as it came in, I sat down with my post-it notes and went to marking recipes that I couldn’t wait to try. Upon seeing the cookbook this past weekend my dad commented that I’d have been better off marking the recipes I didn’t want to try …. he’s not wrong LOL
These keto cookies are incredibly easy to make, seriously, you don’t have to be a baker or even an avid kitchenista to make these! Just allow yourself time to bring the cream cheese, butter, and egg to room temp!
The batter for the keto cookies is sticky, but not unmanageable, and it’s yummy enough that you want to lick it off your fingers, but don’t! Save it for the cookies, trust me!
The first two batches that we made, we didn’t dust with powdered sugar like Carolyn shows in her book… the last 3… we did, and YUM! Either way they’re good, but the powdered sugar (swerve) definitely adds a little something extra.
I’m not the neatest cook/baker so I use a dusting wand for my powdered sugar and love it. It’s small, easy to use, and I don’t end up with an inch of powdered sugar on my cakes and cookies!
Are you ready for the recipe? Even if you’re not keto, you should give these cookies a try. They’re light and chewy and so good!
If you’ve been around the last little bit, or you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you know that I went Keto in October, and that I’ve lost 70 lbs, I’ve never felt better, and that Carolyn’s blog All Day I Dream About Food is my go-to resource for Keto recipes and that her cookbooks are my go-to for recipes and research. All my local Keto friends have bought her cookbooks and now stalk her on FB and pin all her recipes… she’s really that good, Y’all.
I want to give one of y’all her new Easy Keto Desserts Cookbook. Stick around after the recipe to find out how you could be the lucky winner!
- 4 ounces cream cheese (1/2 Cup), softened
- 1/4 Cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 Cup granulated erythritol-based sweetener (Swerve)
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 Cups blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Powdered erythritol-based sweetener (swerve), for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the sweetener and continue to beat until well incorporated. Bea in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Whisk together the almond flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl then add the flour mixture to the cream cheese mixture and stir until just combined.
- Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons onto the lined baking sheet; the batter will be quite sticky. Press the cookies down lightly with the heel of your hand to flatten them slightly.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until puffed. The cookies will still be very soft and light in color. Remove from the oven and let cool completely on the pan. When cool, dust with powdered sweetener.
Fiber: 1.5 g Erythritol: 10g
Amount Per Serving Calories 154 Carbohydrates 3g Protein 41g
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This post isn’t sponsored, but it contains affiliate links. If you purchase something through an affiliate link, it doesn’t cost you an extra, but I get a teensy percentage of your purchase <3 Thank you, in advance! I promise that I will only ever link to things that I truly love and use, and would buy for gifts for friends!