I’ve posted this Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Ranch Chicken Casserole on my Instagram and Story several times and y’all were quick to ask for the recipe… I’ve made this many times, but I just haven’t taken time to style and photograph it.. I hadn’t planned on photographing it yesterday, but I got soo many messages asking for it so I took some quick pics and I’m sharing it with y’all today!
Keto Friendly Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Ranch Chicken Casserole
Y’all this is SO good and SO easy to make! I probably make this 2 to 3 times per month. Sometimes I make it in one of my cast iron skillets, sometimes a baking dish… it’s so easy to customize for your family and your Keto level. Whether you’re strict keto, dirty keto, or lazy keto; you can make this to fit your levels!
I totally cheat and use the crockpot ranch chicken as my base. I make a big batch of that and then divide it up because it’s so super easy and delicious and can be customized to make buffalo chicken, this bacon broccoli chicken casserole, and you can even serve it with zoodles for a ‘pasta’ dish!
This is the quickest recipe y’all and I’m so excited to share it with y’all in possibly the shortest post I’ve ever done. I’m headed out on a cruise tomorrow with my Plexus girls and I’m SO EXCITED! Keto and Plexus have helped me to become the best, happiest, healthiest version of me and I’m so thankful that I found both!
Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Ranch Chicken Casserole (Keto friendly)Print Recipe
- 3 - 4 Cups Ranch Chicken Recipe
- 10 strips cooked bacon chopped
- 10 ounces steamed broccoli chopped bite size
- 2 Cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F and grease/butter an 8X8 baking dish
- Mix together the chicken, broccoli, and 1/2 the bacon and put it in the baking dish
- Top with cheese and the other half of the bacon
- Bake 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the edges are crispy
If you’re STRICT STRICT keto make your own ranch seasoning Mix.
Crockpot Keto Ranch Chicken
6 to 7 chicken breasts
2 blocks cream cheese, cubed
2 packages ranch dressing mix
2 Tbsp butter
Put all the ingredients in the slow cooker and cook 4 – 6 hours on high or 8 hours on low. Once it’s all cooked you can rough shred/cube the chicken and mix the sauce. Put the chicken back in the sauce and let it sit.
I’ll post another printable of this with all the options that we love, too!
- This post contains affiliate links; if you purchase anything via one of the links it doesn’t cost you anything extra, but I receive a percentage of the sale 🙂 Thank you, in advance!