6 Easy Holiday Recipes and a Kitchen Aid Classic Stand Mixer Giveaway!
Happy December, y’all! I am soooo excited be partnering up with some amazing food bloggers to bring y’all this Kitchen Aid Classic Stand Mixer and $75 Amazon Gift Card giveaway!!
I absolutely LOVE Kitchen Aid products <3. I have a Kitchen Aid Professional Stand Mixer, instead of the classic stand mixer, and while I love my Pro… it’s sometimes WAY more machine than I need, so I am really envious of whoever wins this one! PLUS the $75 Amazon Gift Card to buy whatever attachments or fun things to go with it! <3
In honor of this giveaway, I’m sharing 6 of MY favorite quick and easy holiday recipes for sweet treats, and some of them even require a stand mixer! 😉
- Oreo Peppermint Bark
- Candy Cane Dipped Dark Chocolate Cookies
- Chocolate Caramel Dipped Pretzel Rods
- Texas Pecan Butter Cookies
- Kid Friendly Gingerbread Cookies
- Mini Pumpkin Gingerbread
BONUS 7th recipe
Terms and Conditions
- We are giving away 1 Classic Series Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer in the winner’s choice of white or black, plus a $75 Amazon gift card that the winner can use to put toward any accessories or attachments they want.
- Open worldwide except where prohibited. If the winner is outside of the continental U.S., they will receive the value of the mixer + $75 as an Amazon gift card.
- Winner must be 18+ (21+ in some locations) and cannot be an immediate family member living in the same household of a participating blogger.
- Not sponsored by Kitchen Aid, Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, or Rafflecopter.
- Open Dec 10 – Dec 21, 2018 at 11:59 PM. Winner will be drawn within 72 hours and has 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be drawn. Prize to ship 45 days after the winner is announced.
- Follows from inactive/spam/bot social media accounts will be disqualified.
Here’s a full list of participating bloggers! Go say Hi and Find some new foodies to follow!
- Allison, Jess, and Sharon from The PinterTest Kitchen
- Linda from Simply Healthyish Recipes
- Amy from House of Nash Eats
- Sarah from Sarah’s Bake Studio
- Liz from Books n’ Cooks
- Cindy from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Liz from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Coleen from The Redhead Baker
- Shana from Our Sutton Place
- Linda from 2 Cookin Mamas
- Sarah from Chef Sarah E
- Jenni from The Gingered Whisk
- Rachel from A Southern Fairytale
- Syama from OVENTalels
- Dorothy from Shockingly Delicious
- Barrie from Hardly A Goddess
- Karen from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Lora from Diary of a Mad Hausfrau
- Ashley from Cheese Curd In Paradise