Bacon Wrapped Shrimp are one of my favorite holiday appetizer recipes. They’re quick and easy to make, delicious, and pretty much everyone loves them.
Easy Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Appetizer
I adore bite-size foods. When we’re at events, I’m the first to head over to the appetizers to see what’s on the menu! One of my hands down, all time, favorite appetizers is anything wrapped in bacon… and bacon wrapped shrimp is always a win. Did you know that you can make bacon wrapped shrimp ahead of time? Pop them in a cold oven and broil them for 15 minutes and you’ll have an incredible flavor-packed appetizer that will please everyone?! I mean.. it’s shrimp wrapped in bacon! Bacon makes everything better, right?
I use my new favorite bacon, the Kiolbassa Smoked Meats Dry Cured Hickory Bacon.. ZERO grams of sugar (yay Keto).. I use 1/2 a package… about 15 slices… Cut them in 1/2 crosswise and then in 1/2 lengthwise to create strips.
You have multiple options when it comes to your shrimp… I’m all about easy, so I buy the peeled and deveined shrimp so that these come together as quickly as possible! You’re more than welcome to spend the extra 15-20 minutes to do it yourself.
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Recipe
I like to season my shrimp with pink Himalayan sea salt, all-purpose seasoning salt, and then wrap them with the bacon strips.. It’s super easy and you don’t have to worry about them being perfect 🙂 The bacon cooks up crispy and wraps itself around the shrimp!
Lay the bacon wrapped shrimp on a parchment or foil lined baking sheet and pop that baking sheet in a cold oven and broil on HI for 10-15 minutes or until the bacon is nice and crisp!
These bacon wrapped shrimp are absolute perfection on their own, but I’m a dipper 🙂 So this crazy easy remoulade style sauce is a delicious dipping sauce for this bacon wrapped shrimp!
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- 1/2 to 3/4 lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- 15 slices Kiolbassa Smoked Meats Dry Cured Hickory Bacon, sliced in 1/2 crossways and then in 1/2 lengthwise to create thin strips
- 1 Tbsp favorite seasoning blend
- 1 Tsp avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- Remoulade Sauce
- 1 Cup Mayo
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 to 4 tsp hot sauce
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Lightly toss the shrimp in the oil and then toss in the seasoning
- Wrap each shrimp in a strip of bacon and lay them on a parchment or foil lined baking sheet
- Place the baking sheet in a cold oven and broil on HI for 10 - 15 minutes until the bacon is crisp and the shrimp cooked
- Mix all ingredients together and serve (can be made 2 to 3 days in advance and kept in the fridge until ready to serve)