I adore Game Day foods and among my favorite game day foods are chili frito pies, burgers, nachos, and chili cheese dogs. Combining a couple of my favorites.. the chili frito pie and the cheeseburger and you get a magical Game Day food this game day chili cheeseburger recipe.
Game Day Chili Cheeseburger
…and thanks got Chop House Steak Burgers… I’m sharing a crazy fast and easy way to have your own Game Day Chili Cheeseburger.
I’ve shared with y’all how much I love the ease of cooking with, and flavor of the Chop House Steak Burgers when I shared my Keto Fajita Burger Bowls Recipe with y’all… well, we’re smack in the midst of Bowl Games and heading towards my favorite big game day…the Super Bowl and then Baseball Season (Go ‘STROS) so it’s the perfect time to share this Game Day Burger Recipe with y’all.
Game Day Chili Cheeseburger Recipe
All the deliciousness of a chili frito pie combined with the handheld ease and scrumptiousness of your favorite cheeseburger is truly a food marriage made in game day heaven.
Crunchy, hearty, spicy, sloppy, cheesy, and absolutely delicious
If you’ve never added corn chips to your burger before… you’re seriously missing out. Y’all, it’s one of my favorite burger additions and it seriously levels up your burger game and makes your burgers even more of a crowd pleaser. Different kinds of cheeses… shredded and sliced, added to the chili (homemade or store bought) along with a toasted bun, a perfectly grilled burger patty, and the crispy corn chips… YES, PLEASE.
Bring on the napkins!
- 3 CHOP HOUSE Angus Sirloin Steakburgers
- 3 slices favorite cheese
- 2 Cups of your favorite chili
- Bag of corn chips
- 1 Cup grated sharp cheddar
- 3 hamburger buns, toasted
- Heat the chili and leave simmering on the stove
- Toast the buns and set aside
- Grill the CHOP HOUSE Angus Sirloin Steakburgers to your desired doneness
- You can either, top the burger with a slice of cheese at this point, or do like I do and place the cheese on the toasted bun bottom.
- Build your burger: bottom bun, cheese, burger, chili, shredded cheese, corn chips, more chili, more cheese…. Top bun
- From the textures to the flavors.. these burgers are a game day WIN!
If you're my husband, there are sauteed jalapenos on this burger, too. I recommend having extra corn chips to scoop up any of the extra goodness that doesn't make it into your mouth the first time.
One of my favorite things about this partnership with CHOP HOUSE Steak Burgers is the number of burgers they sent me to try. My freezer was CHOCK FULL of brisket-steak burgers, Angus steak burgers, and sirloin burgers… until our freezer quit working that is 🙁
The best part about the CHOP HOUSE Steak Burgers is they arrive frozen, and they’re designed to be cooked from frozen which makes grilling burgers anytime ridiculously easy. HUGE thank you to CHOP HOUSE steak burgers for sponsoring this recipe and partnering with me.