28 Kitchen Inspired Christmas Gifts
It’s official, the 3rd annual #BakeCraftSewAlong is over and between us – Kelly and Cindy and I have nearly 90 homemade holiday gift ideas and inspirations for y’all.
Here on A Southern Fairytale, I have had the blessing of hosting 28 amazing guest bloggers who’ve shared 28 Kitchen inspired gifts, and I can tell y’all that with each and every new email that arrived into my inbox from these amazing guest posters, I was more and more inspired to get in my kitchen and make, bake, pack and share.
Because I’m super nice, and I don’t want y’all to miss out on a single yummy, I know how crazy this time of year is, and because I enjoy driving myself crazy with links….
I’ve created a post wherein all 28 links to all 28 recipes lie….
Here are the 28 Kitchen Inspired Gifts from my amazingly wonderful guest posters!
pssst… there’s a possibility that I’m really in the holiday mood and the kitchen inspired giveaway of my favorite food photography/baking books and goodies from my favorite baking shoppe has been extended until Wednesday…. but you’ll have to visit the guest posters to find out 🙂
- Cinnamon Honey Butter via Fieldstone Hill Designs
- Di’s Caramel Corn via Skip to My Lou
- Mason Jar Cupcakes via Kelly
- Peppermint Cookie Crunch Rice Krispie Treats via Love From The Oven
- Christmas Present Sugar Cookies via Dollhouse Bake Shoppe
- GF Chocolate Crackle Cookies via Chef Amy
- Peppermint Bark Cookies via Lemon Sugar
- Hot Chocolate with Homemade Marshamallows via Eatin’ Food Livin’ Life
- Candy Cane Truffles via In Johnna’s Kitchen
- Roasted Cinnamon Almonds via Is This Really My Life
- Grandma Louise’s English Toffee via What’s Cooking with Ruthie
- Biscoff Truffles via In Katrina’s Kitchen
- Spicy Dry Rub via Adda Pinch
- Chocolate Madeleine’s via Baked Bree
- Pecan Pie Squares via Polka Dot Chair
- Candy Cane Shooters via Hoosier Homemade
- Microwave Chocolate Drizzled Caramel Popcorn via Eighteen25
- Packing Cookies for Shipping via Bakeat350
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake via The Bearfoot Baker
- White Chocolate Peppermint Blondies via The Homebased Mom
- White Chocolate Santa Snack Mix via Melissa’s Cuisine
- Butterscotch Pumpkin Spice Ginger Snaps via Not Sweet Anne
- Kris Kringle Fudge via Pink Cake Plate
- Homemade Nutella via Lick My Spoon
- Super Duper Chocolate Toffee Crunch via Small Kitchen Chronicles
- Peppermint Bark via I Wash You Dry
- Snowman Milk via Oh Sweet Basil
- Whole Wheat Chocolate Chirp Cookies via Chocolate and Carrots
YIPPEE!! Totally pinning this!
Yay! This was so much fun and I cannot wait to try quite a few of them.
Everyone who participated in this did a super job and there is certainly no shortage of beautiful and delicious gift ideas 🙂 Many thanks to all.
I have to pin this. Those rice crispy treats look yummy