I had the most amazing time at BlogHer and I’m still trying to wrap my mind around the beauty of the women that I met. My mind is still reeling but there will be posts to come to show and hopefully put words to the emotions and excitement that have my heart bursting at it’s fullness.
This pasta might be the easiest pasta and sauce that I have ever made.
Lemon Butter Pasta with Steamed Shrimp and Broccoli
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 3/4 box of Barilla Linguini, cooked
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 Old Bay seafood steamer bag with seasoning
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the box. While the pasta is cooking follow the directions on the steamer bag and cook shrimp in the microwave. (this is so easy, you won’t believe it)
- Cook broccoli (or zucchini or squash or whatever veggie you’d like to add to the pasta)
- Over medium heat on the stove melt the butter and add the lemon zest and juice, salt and pepper and stir frequently until the butter is melted and fully incorporated.
- Drain the pasta, toss with the sauce, top with shrimp and broccoli.
Add a dash of grated parmesan and serve. Simple, Delicious and Quick! YUM[donotprint]
If you’re participating in Mouthwatering Mondays with your own Tonguegasmic recipe please make sure to say Hi, Sign the McLinky and then visit the other participants to share their love of food and let them know what you like about their recipes, blog or just tell them Howdy 😉
Thanks for playing along with the Mouthwatering yumminess!!!