Happy Monday-after-Halloween! I feel as if that should be today’s official title – or alternately, Happy-Monday-After-The-Time-Change-Who-Else-Forgot-to-Change-a-Clock?
We forgot to move Princess’ clock back, so she woke up at 4:40 and started getting ready for school today!!! OOOPS!
Yeah, we kinda “blew that”…. That’s the picture we used for her Student Council President campaign poster 🙂 “Don’t ‘blow’ it! ‘Chews’ Princess for Student Council President” 🙂 She made the posters completely by herself, and while it was hard for me to step back and not fix, tweak, or perfect them to my liking; she owns those posters 100% and she is absolutely over the moon proud of herself and them. So there’s that.
Shall we talk recipes now? Because y’all brought it with the yumminess last week!
Like these scrumptious Quinoa Stuffed Acorn Squash from Real Life Health Blog! These just scream Fall and meatless Mondays, don’t they?
How about these Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Biscuits with Bacon and Honey Butter from Gold Lining Girl! She had me at bacon and honey butter, y’all!
This next feature isn’t really a recipe, but it’s more a how-to with food, and really helpful to know! How to Freeze & Reheat a Casserole tutorial from How To Spend With Pennies
I can’t wait to see what’s been heating up your oven, and making your friends and family drool!
Don’t forget the Mouthwatering Mondays Guidelines
- Do not link up a recipe that you have previously linked to Mouthwatering Mondays: Please link up original recipes each week
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- By linking your recipe up, you agree to, and give permission for an image from the linked recipe and a link to your recipe to be posted if chosen as a feature in the next week’s Mouthwatering Mondays.