A hot ooey, gooey, melty bowl of delicious creamy mac and cheese.
Heavenly and an ultimate part of American Childhood, right? Think back to your childhood, whether it was the super classic blue box, or the newer shells, spirals etc… macaroni and cheese is as much a part of our culture, childhood, memories as hot dogs, baseball and apple pie.
However, for many families, that is not so. That blue box, that hot melted bowl of ooey, creamy deliciousness is a luxury they rarely get to indulge in.
Kraft’s Share A Little Comfort Campaign is striving to change that.
They are working with Feeding America.org to donate up to one million boxes (anyone else picture Dr. Evil pinky style there?, no? carry on then) of Kraft’s Blue Box Macaroni and Cheese!! That is a TON of Macaroni and Cheese!! In addition to the 1 million boxes of macaroni and cheese, Kraft is donating $100,000 in cash to Feeding America, too!
There are a few ways you can help:
- Go to the Share A Little Comfort website and click on the donate button and then print some coupons for yourself!
- For every Tweet that includes the #bluebox hashtag they’ll add a box to their donation, up to ONE MILLION!
- Enter my contest!!
Contest, Rachel? you ask eagerly!
Why YES! My Share a Little Comfort, Get a Little Comfort Contest I answer excitedly!!!
Here’s What You Do:
- Tell me your favorite Mac and Cheese memory or your favorite way to serve/jazz up your Macaroni and Cheese.
- For an extra entry: Tweet a #bluebox tweet and enter that into a separate comment. (you can do this up to 5 times for 5 additional entries)
- Write a post telling people about this contest and directing them here and leave the URL here in a comment for an additional entry!
Here’s What Happens if You Win!!!
You will get one year’s worth (50 boxes of Mac and Cheese) and Kraft will donate an additional 50 boxes to the Feeding America
The Fine Print: I will close entries at 6:00 PM CST on Monday and choose a winner by random.org on Monday night!
And The Winner Is