No Bake Raspberry Lemonade Cheesecakes
Raspberry Lemonade in a no bake cheesecake form, complete with a no bake crust and a delicious lemon sugar topping.
- Inspired and minimally adapted by the Raspberry Lemon Cheesecakes from My Baking Addiction
- 1 C Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 C butter melted
Raspberry Lemonade Filling
- 2/3 C sugar
- zest of 2 medium lemons
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 3 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste I prefer this over vanilla extract
- 1 C plus 2 Tbsp thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 1/4 C fresh raspberries slightly mashed
- 1/4 C Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 C Sugar
- Zest of 1/2 a lemon
- Fresh Raspberries
For the Crust
In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
Divide this evenly between your serving dishes and press to form a crust.
For the Filling
In a large bowl, mix the sugar and lemon zest until the sugar is fragrant and the zest is fully incorporated.
Add in cream cheese and vanilla, beat until smooth.
Add in the lemon zest and mix on medium-low until combined.
Turn off the mixer and use a spatula to fold the whipped topping into the mixture, once the whipped topping is fully incorporated -- fold in the mashed raspberries.
Divide the filling among the serving dishes using a spoon, a piping bag or whatever means works best for you.
Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours to overnight.
Blend together the sugar and lemon zest
Prior to serving, sprinkle the lemon sugar and graham cracker crumbs over each cheesecake.
Top with fresh raspberries