Spicy Ginger Beef and Veggie Stir Fry
Freshly minced ginger, soy sauce and chili garlic sauce make this fresh veggie and steak stir fry a delicious and easy dinner
- 1 lb thin steak slice into strips about 1/4" thick
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 C low sodium soy suace
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 2 lb Fresh Green Beans washed and trimmed
- 2 Medium red bell pepper sliced
- 2 shallot minced
- 2 Tbsp Ginger minced
- 1/4 C sesame oil
- 1/4 C plus 2 TbspTbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 2 bunches green onions chopped down to the white parts
Bring a large pot of water to boil, drop in green beans and boil for about 2 minutes, until bright green. Remove immediately and place into an ice bath. Drain into a colander and set aside.
Slice the red bell pepper
Mince the shallot and Ginger
In a large skillet over medium high heat place the sesame oil and heat. Toss in the shallot and ginger and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add in the green beans and bell pepper and cook, stirring frequently about 5 minutes. Add in soy sauce and green onions and cook another 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove from heat and place into a dish with chili garlic sauce, toss to coat and cover.