Yummy Holiday Gifts from The Kitchen
I simply can’t believe we’re in the last week of our #BakeCraftSew Handmade Holidays Extravaganza!
I’m so inspired to get into my kitchen and starting making goodies for my friends, family, the teachers and staff at school and the ladies in my Bible Study. I think I give a little squeal every time a new post shows up in my inbox! My guest posters are AMAZING!
I thought I’d be helpful, in case y’all aren’t subscribed to me or checking in regularly… and share a roundup of the past week’s recipes from the Bake, Craft, Sew Along that I’m hosting along with Kelly from According 2 Kelly and Cindy from Skip to My Lou.
Between the 3 of us we have 90 bloggers featuring 90 homemade gifts for the holiday season.
Make sure that y’all are visiting each and every day, not only will you be inspired to make some wonderful gifts from your kitchen, your sewing machine and your craft closet – we also have over $1000 in prizes to be given away!
1. White Chocolate Santa Hat Chex Mix by Melissa’s Cuisine
2. White Chocolate Peppermint Blondies from Your Homebased Mom
3. Butterscotch Pumpkin Spice Ginger Snap Whoopie Pies by Say Not Sweet Anne
4. Homemade Nutella by Lick My Spoon
5. Kris Kringle Fudge by Pink Cake Plate
6. Super Duper Chocolate Toffee Crunch by Small Kitchen Chronicles
You can find the previous 19 homemade DIY from your kitchen gifts on these two posts.
Make sure that y’all are visiting every single one of the guest bloggers, because we have over $1000 in goodies to give away and you can only enter by visiting the guest bloggers and my fellow co-hosts – Kelly and Cindy!
So many great ideas! How will I fit them all in? 🙂