I’ve teamed up with 7 amazing blogger friends to spread a little goodwill and cheer around to y’all. We’ve each chosen some of our favorite things for a giveaway, and ONE lucky person is going to win an iPad Air!!
Just look at all the wonderful favorite things that are being given away!
The number on the graphic corresponds with the number of the blogger who’s giving away those favorite things. Make sure y’all visit each blog and enter to win all 8 Favorite things giveaways! Each entry is an entry into the iPad Air giveaway!
I’ll tell y’all about my favorite things in just a minute, first let’s talk about how this works:
- Enter to win my Favorite Things by following the entry instructions below. Along with the mandatory comment entry, there are 3 bonus entries, for a total of 4 chances to win.
- Click over to to my friends’ blogs and enter to win their Favorite Things.
- Each and every entry into one of these 8 giveaways is also an entry to win the grand prize! That means that if y’all enter the four possible entries on each of the eight blogs… that’s 32 possible entries to win your very own 16GB iPad Air.
Does that have you wanting to break out the eggnog and deck the halls just a little bit more? Perhaps throw a little tinsel around? Maybe it inspires you to do a little goodwill yourself! That would be even better!!
Let’s talk about the favorite things that I’ve picked to give away!
- Relaxing Almond Bath Oil I have become a lover of luxuriating in a hot bath with a good book, a glass of wine, music playing, and this Almond Bath oil. It smells amazing, makes the bath that much more decadent, and leaves my skin feeling as soft as a newborn baby’s.
- I got this Chapstick Lip Care Moisturizer in my Swag Bag at Blog Elevated and it has erased all other lip balms from my life. It leaves my lips soft and supple, it has no flavor, and it isn’t sticky or waxy. I spend a lot of time outdoors; running, playing with the kids, out on the boat, hanging out with the neighbors and the wind and I can’t be without this chapstick. I probably have 3 or 4 tubes of it at all times.
- This is my favorite journal I am passionate about photography and writing, and this journal combines them in a fun way. The cover is rough, heavy paper, and the camera is stitched on; each page has a camera in the corner with the words “say cheese” I use it to write notes about recipes I want to try, thoughts on life, moments I don’t want to forget, and I have a brand new one to use in Karen’s upcoming CREATE 2014 online course <<I urge y’all to sign up and do it with me. Karen is one of the people who inspires me to see beauty, create beauty, and spread kindness.
- Pens! PENS! pens! I have an addiction to pens of all colors and styles, but these papermate flair pens are my absolute favorites. Bright color, smooth flow, and they don’t bleed. I use them when I journal. I’ll give y’all a glimpse of my journal someday and y’all will see that it’s colorful and bright.
- Wooden Spoon I am a Southern Girl and I firmly believe that everyone needs a really good wooden spoon. The end.
- Dead Sea Witch Hazel Hand Cream The amount of times that I wash my hands per day is absolutely crazy, it also means that I have really dry hands, especially in the winter. This hand cream is rich and smooth, but doesn’t leave a film on my hands or make them feel greasy or sticky. They feel smooth, moisturized, and that lasts, too!
- Soothing Chamomile Face Mask When I’m lounging in the bath reading, I put this chamomile face mask on and close my eyes for just a few minutes – it’s such a luxury to spoil yourself, and I feel like everyone needs to spoil themselves a little bit. This soothes my skin, tightens my pores and leaves my face looking more rested and glowing in that happy, in love sort of way.
- $25 WORLD MARKET Gift Card – World Market is one of my all time favorite stores for getting props for photography, table linens, unique gifts, fun decorations for our home. I can spend hours in World Market, and often do! I love talking with their staff about their wine selections and pairings, their unique beers, and finding that perfect gift for the hard to shop for person. Their vintage toy selection makes me smile and remember my childhood and playing with my brothers. I couldn’t pick just one thing from my favorite store for y’all – so I’m doing a $25 gift card instead!
That’s $75 worth of favorite things!!
This giveaway is sponsored by our Holiday Spirit and appreciation and love for y’all, our readers. Thank y’all for allowing us to share our passion and love with y’all on a daily basis. Thank y’all for every comment, tweet, share, and pin. They mean the world to us. I read each and every one, and every single comment is a happy bright spot in my day.