One Skillet Balsamic Glazed Caprese Stuffed Chicken
I am so excited to bring you this recipe for one skillet caprese stuffed chicken breasts! I partnered with Forester Farmer’s Market and used their Non GE/Non GMO boneless skinless chicken breasts, available at Sam’s Clubs to bring you this delicious, flavor packed, easy to make one skillet chicken recipe.
I’m pretty obsessed with all things caprese – Caprese stuffed avocados, traditional Caprese skewers, easy caprese bites… however you slice it, if there’s mozzarella, basil, and tomatoes, I’m a very happy girl! <3
I get giddy when I smell fresh basil and garden fresh tomatoes and see thick slices of mozzarella <3 I can’t be the only one.
Add in some crushed garlic and a yummy balsamic glaze with <3 yes, please
I had Caprese chicken at a restaurant once and it had the most incredible flavor, there was something that I couldn’t put my finger on, so I asked the staff what made their Caprese chicken so irresistible, turns out, they stuffed sundried tomatoes inside the chicken and rubbed the skin with the sundried tomato oil. Replacing my normal olive oil with sundried tomato oil is absolutely brilliant and adds an incredible depth and flavor to the chicken! If you don’t have jars of sundried tomatoes in your pantry, you should remedy that… right now.
Sundried Tomatoes: The Secret Ingredient!
This Caprese Skillet chicken tastes complex and gourmet but is so easy to make, takes one skillet and less than 30 minutes!
One Pan Caprese Chicken
All you have to do is look at the label to see how good this chicken is <3 and to be able to get it at my local Sam’s club, yes please and thank you.
One Pan Balsamic Glazed Caprese Chicken
If you love all things Caprese you’ll love this One Pan Caprese Chicken. It’s juicy, flavorful, easy to make, and one of Monkey’s and my favorite chicken recipes.
- 4 Forester Farmer's Market Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed or minced
- 6 sundried tomatoes, plus 2 Tbsp and 2 Tbsp sundried tomato oil
- one bunch fresh basil leaves
- 8 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 bottle Balsamic Glaze
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F
- Butterfly the chicken breasts
- thinly slice the sundried tomatoes
- layer sundried tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil leaves inside the butterflied chicken breasts and close.
- Rub the chicken breasts with 2 Tbsp sundried tomato oil and sprinkle with Italian Seasoning
- Drizzle 2 Tbsp sundried tomato oil in an oven save pan and add crushed/minced garlic - sautè 3 - 5 minutes until the garlic is fragrant and just beginning to sizzle.
- Place the stuffed chicken breasts in the pan and cook 3 - 4 minutes per side, until golden.
- Drizzle the chicken with the balsamic glaze, and then place in the oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the chicken is cooked to an internal temp of 165°F
- Remove from oven and let rest in pan for 5 minutes
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Forester Farmer’s Market . The opinions and text are all mine.