Thirteen things that happened this Christmas
1. Dad moved home from Australia for good! Woo Hoo!!!
5. Played 42 at the Dixie Chicken with my brother and his friends.
6. Princess got a charm bracelet from James Avery and we’ve started her a book that tells the “tale” of each charm she receives.
*snowflake from Great Grandmother, Tiara from Great Grandfather and 3 Australian themed charms from Grandpa*
7. I got a gift card to Hastings and bought Water For Elephants
. I read it on the ride home. This is a phenomenal book, I highly suggest reading it.
8. Princess vomited in the car 3 times on the way home. *oh good times*
9. I have listened to Barbie and The Island Princess 27 times since Christmas morning. Thanks Santa.
More Thursday Thirteens can be found on the TT homepage I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday!