I love seeing what y’all are searching for, what y’all are viewing, and what y’all are enjoying that I’ve made and shared with y’all. Every December 31st, I sit down in the morning and hit my analytics and it shows me what the most viewed recipes have been over the past year.
In 2018 y’all were loving drinks, savory, spicy, crunchy, shareable, dippable, keto, and family comfort foods!
The Most Popular Recipes of 2018 on A Southern Fairytale
These are the 12 most popular recipes as noted by page views in 2018! Thank y’all for sharing my recipes, being a part of our lives, and I am so excited for 2019! I have plans to share more of my 14 month keto journey and my favorite keto links, recipes, and inspirations, more family stories, re-upping my This Week in Happiness series, and whatever else y’all request!
Without further ado….
The Most Viewed Recipes of 2018
- One Pan Sweet and Spicy Brussels Sprouts – which has quickly become one of my favorite versatile appetizers and side dish!
- Spicy Keto Friendly Bacon Cheeseburger Bowls – this is one of my go to favorite Keto meals, and with the added over easy egg on top <3 drool-worthy
- Carnival Cruise Lines Famous Melting Chocolate Cake Recipe – This has been a top favorite ever since the first time I shared it back in 2015
- The Perfect Lemon Drop Martini Recipe – this is zingy, refreshing, cool, and actually better than any restaurant/bar martini 🙂 Just ask my neighbors!
- Texas Pecan Butter Cookies aka Pecan Sandies – these delightfully buttery, crisp, melt in your mouth cookies are easy to make and a fun way to get your kids in the kitchen with you!
- This Spicy Cheezit Pretzel Mix is a cheesy twist on Spicy Saltines aka Church Crackers aka Bible Study Crackers – it’s one of my most requested recipes from friends and family!
- This Southern Cheesy, Ham, and Hash Brown Breakfast casserole is comfort food for breakfast and it’s absolutely one of my all time favorite recipes.
- Granny’s Texas Sheet Cake was my first viral recipe, and it along with the Bourbon Glazed Texas Sheet Cake Cupcakes adaptation top the most asked for dessert in person & online!
- This no-velveeta-needed Easy at Home Queso Blanco recipe is a copycat of our favorite Executive Surf Club Queso appetizer. This is the recipe that got Nathan to FINALLY eat guacamole!
- Bacon Honey and Walnut Brie – this is an impressive looking appetizer that takes virtually no effort and is delicious with everything from crackers to pretzels and veggies
- Burgers are one of my entire family’s favorite meals and my neighbors are constantly asking me to make my version of The Famous Wendy’s Baconator for get togethers!
and speaking of Bacon leads us to the ALL TIME favorite…
the often imitated, but never duplicated
Thank you to each and every one of you for being a part of our 2018! I’d love for you to share your hopes for 2019 or tell me what you’d like to see on A Southern Fairytale in 2019!
Happy New Year ASF friends and family! Here’s to joy, peace, love, kindness, and Hope!