Where oh where did last week go?
The birthday give back was simply amazing, we had the most wonderful sponsors and it was so wonderfully-fantastically-exciting to have all of those goodies to give to y’all!!
Without further ado
- The winner of the Allora Handmade $25 Gift Certificate is – Cherie
- The winner of the Lisa Leonard $50 Gift Certificate is – Bama Mama
- The winner of the Mabel’s Labels Ultimate Back to School Combo is – Amanda, at Four Against Two
- The winner of the Gussy Sews $50 Store Credit is – Lillian P
- The winner of the Canvas Press Gallery Wrap is – Sherry, from Paper Scissors Keyboard
- The winner of the Red Letter Words Giveaway is – Briana
- The winner of the Storkie Express $50 Store Credit is – The Chatty Mommy
- The winner of the Hip Hostess & Lily Fields Photography Giveaway is – Jamie, at Jamie Delight Photography
- The winner of the Design Chicky $100 Credit is – Kacee at You Had Me at Scrap
and Finally –
- The Winner of the Purple Paris from Epiphanie is -Amy from My Chicken and Cheese
All winners were chose via random.org or Comment Contest Plug-in. Check your email if you won and remember you have 24 hours to get back to us or another winner will be chosen.
HUGE Congratulations to all the winners and THANK YOU to everyone who helped make this week so amazing!
A huge, massive thank you to our amazing Sponsors – please check them out in the sidebar and go show them some love!!!! This wouldn’t have been possible without them. They made our birthday week that much more special and thanks to each of you who entered and wished us Happy Birthdays!
Holy holy holy moley!!!!!!!!
I’m so excited. THANK YOU!!!
What a nice birthday party you and Chicky had! Congratulations.
What Amy said!!!!!!
Thanks so much! Just in time for school!
i cannot remember for the life of me if i wished you a happy birthday… i hope i did and that this is just repetitive love 🙂 in any case, i hope your birthday was absolutely magical and that the rest of this year follows suit. xo
Thanks so much! I am very excited and it is perfect timing because my daughter’s birthday is coming up.
I just emailed you.
Thank you! I have been swooning over Gussy for a long time! I hear she is coming up with some great new stuff soon too! How perfect!