Let’s talk pasta, quick and easy and flavor rich pasta packed with zucchini, garlic, red bell peppers, mushrooms and sprinkled with fresh grated parmesan cheese. In a word; this pasta is tonguegasmic.
Zucchini, Garlic and Mushroom Pasta
- 4 Smallish to Medium zucchini, shredded
- 1 Head Garlic, minced
- 10 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced or chopped
- 14.5 oz box Barilla Pasta Plus Thin Spaghetti
- Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Crushed Red Pepper ( start with 1/2 and go up)
Let’s Get Started
- Chop or slice your red bell pepper
2. Grate your zucchini (or use your food processor that you probably should have figured out how to work by now *ahem*)
3. Mince your garlic and slice your mushrooms
I don’t have a picture of this step because I couldn’t get the lighting to work and the pictures were really bad
4. Start your pasta water
5. In a medium skillet over medium heat saute your garlic and mushrooms and peppers in olive oil for about 2 minutes, add in the zucchini and crushed red peppers. Cook, stirring frequently for about 12 to 15 minutes.
5. While the veggies are cooking, add your pasta to your pasta water and cook according to box directions.
6. Drain the pasta, Drain the veggies and toss them all together.
7. Top with fresh grated parmesan and serve to the delight of your friends and family.
Thanks for linking up your recipes! I love seeing what y’all have been cooking and finding new people who share my love of food!
Thanks to Lori and her mom for the inspiration 😉
I’m researching photography tips and trying to figure out how to take better pictures of my food; lighting, lenses etc.. if you have any tips or websites to share… I’d be eternally grateful! Thanks y’all!