The smell in my house is beyond dee-vine, right now. It’s 11 PM and I have a Steak and Potato Soup simmering in one pot and Bean and Bacon soup simmering in the other. I could eat my kitchen right this minute.
I am So excited about the Soup Swap that is going to be happening at my house today tomorrow — Saturday, the 22nd 🙂
- The FOOD
- The friends
- The FUN
- The CHARITY and awareness
I will be sharing my soup recipes with y’all on Monday
IF (::::fingerscrossed:::: they are as good as they smell)
For now — I’d like y’all to join me in a Virtual Soup Swap
Here’s the Deal:
- This is the FIFTH year of the Soup Swap
- Food, Friends and Giving and Sharing are the key
- There will be recipes, eating, drinking, sharing, laughter, fun and it will all benefit your tummy, your freezer and YOUR LOCAL FOOD BANK
- Click the link — no, really, CLICK THE LINK — learn more and start planning your Soup Swap for 2012… I am
For the VIRTUAL Soup Swap
Do you have a favorite soup recipe? Share it with us, virtually.
- Write a post (bring an old one to light) and link to the Soup Swap website so that all of your readers may discover the awesomeness that is the Soup Swap
- Link your Virtual Soup Swap Recipe here in the linky
**if you’re awesome — swing by your local Food Bank and donate a bag of canned soup (or veggies)
- COMMENT here letting me know that you’ve linked up, tell me the name of your recipe, how excited you are about this, whatever
- From the comments — I’ll randomly choose one of y’all to win a nommy cookbook that I’ll choose from Amazon, and mail to you.
- why yes — if you want to tweet this and leave the tweet url in the comment.. you can totally get an extra entry.. but, if you don’t link up a recipe with the aforementioned reqs.. sorry, Charlie
Jan 22nd is the official Soup Swap date — I’ll leave the Virtual Soup Swap Open until the 25th0