[donotprint]I can’t believe it’s Monday already, y’all!!
I had a recipe all ready in my head while I was in New Orleans at the Mom 2.0 Summit, but, I didn’t calculate my time correctly and by the time I got home last night, it was 11 PM.
The only thing going through my head was ‘sleep – sleep – sleep – sleep’
Right before I left for New Orleans I shared the most amazing strawberry cupcake recipe with y’all.
I thought I’d link to it again for those of y’all who missed it last week.
They’re so gorgeous and so delicious and full of real strawberries, butter and sugar — YUM!
My friend, Erica from Erica Says, made these this past weekend — then she came back and told me her thoughts and made my whole dang day
I think adding lime juice to these would be AH-MAY-ZING!
Easter is coming up right around the corner — (dear HEB, I will be visiting you today!)
Here is the link to the Easter Ham Recipes that I shared a couple of weeks ago — in case y’all forgot to bookmark it.
Today, I’m going to share some side dish ideas and a delicious breakfast recipe!
This breakfast casserole is one of my most requested recipes, one of the top stumbled recipes and one of my Top 10 recipes from 2010!!!
If you’re making a Ham this Easter, this is a delicious use for leftovers!!
Do you need a couple of knock-your-socks-off slap-yo-mama-good (I might be a bit sleep deprived) side dish recipes?
Smoky chipotles and multiple cheeses combine with zucchini and corn to make a mouthwatering unforgettable casserole that will have people begging you for the recipe!
Recipe: Chilled Green Bean and Potato Salad
- 1 bag Red Potatoes
- 1 lb fresh green beans, washed and snapped into 1″ pieces
- 3/4 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 C extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp minced shallot (mine was a healthy 1 Tbsp)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mince the shallot and whisk together in a glass bowl: lemon juice, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper, olive oil shallot. Cover and refrigerate.
- Wash and snap green beans into roughly 1″ pieces.
- Wash the potatoes and quarter
- Steam the green beans to snappy crisp tender, remove from steamer and run cold water over them to cease the cooking process.
- Drizzle about 2 tsp of vinaigrette over the green beans and refrigerate.
- Steam the potatoes until fork tender. Remove and rinse with cool water to stop the cooking process.
- Add the potatoes to the green beans.
- When you’re ready to serve them, toss with the vinaigrette. I had some vinaigrette left over. I didn’t want it to be too saturated.
* Zatarains Creole Mustard would rock this salad to a whole new level (I just had it for the first time this weekend in New Orleans and I’m hooked)
Number of servings (yield): 6
Happy Mouthwatering Monday, y’all! I can’t wait to see what all of y’all have cooked up for today! Before I share the linky — I wanted to thank y’all for all your comments on the Pampered Chef post — I didn’t win BUT — one of y’all did! one of the commenters from that post is winning an amazing Easy Brie-zy pizza kit from Pampered Chef!
The winner is —-
Congrats, love! You just never know when it’s going to pay to be a reader and commenter!