Comments

Thank you, Kristin! I’m so sad that my schedule conflicted and I didn’t get to attend your session :-( I’m looking forward to seeing it on Blissdom at Home :-) :-) and hopefully catching up with you next year!!!

LOL – the last conference I went to, I took maybe 4 shots and all of those were iPhone – I so feel ya ;-)

:-) hee hee :-) my boots ;-)

My session went pretty quick as it was the very end of the weekend, and I sort of got the impression people were tired from that huge lunch and just ready to clean up for Girls Night In, ha! =) Now that I’ve been once, I’ll know what to expect (and prepare for if ever I speak again) next year!
        Camels & Chocolate´s most recent brilliance ..Birthday Bliss

1. bebe says

Spring is around the corner is what the first 2 brought to mind. Beautiful. Help me out here. What is the last picture?

Sarah, I wasn’t sponsored. I’m sad you weren’t there, too :-(

I know, I miss you, too! We seriously need a trip! I’d love to come stay with you, you’re so sweet! XOXO

Gorgeous pictures Rachel. You captured everything so beautifully. I live in Nashville but rarely get to the hotel and I forgot just how beautiful it really is. It’s a “living” hotel and you captured that in your photos.

So bummed I didn’t get a chance to say hi to you this year. I wanted to stop by and say hi on your blog. Have a fantastic day! :)

Thank you so much, Krista. I know how it is, when you live somewhere you tend to forget about the things you have right under your nose. Sometimes it’s fun to play tourist in your own town — especially at the Gaylord Opryland! ;-)

I love your pictures so much. They are so beautiful. Especially when you take pictures of food. :)

I’m glad I got the chance to meet you briefly. Maybe next year we can talk a bit more.
    Kelli´s most recent brilliance ..And then I go to Africa

Kelli, you bless my heart so <3
      I’m glad we met, too! I’m so grateful for all the minutes that I had with people this year… next year, we need to steal a few more and have a real talk! :-)

Thank you, so much! One of the things that I’m really aiming for this year is spending more time with my camera for fun and joy! :-) The photo walk at Blissdom was so inspiring!