These honey mustard marinated, cornflake and parmesan crusted, baked chicken tenders are the 2nd recipe I’ve made and am sharing with y’all as a part of my participation in the Hellmann’s Chicken Change Up program.
Last month, I talked about our busy lives and shared with y’all my time saving Baked Chicken with Cream Sauce recipe that I made using Hellmann’s Mayonnaise.
It was easy, delicious, and best of all – quick!
This month for my Hellmann’s Chicken Change Up recipe – I’m talking about Picky Eaters and sharing a crazy delicious chicken tenders recipe that will have your pickiest eaters licking their fingers and asking for more.
Don’t shake your head at me or roll your eyes. I’m serious.
My daughter stuck her nose in the air and straight up told me… I’m not eating any chicken that you make with cereal.
(Cue me grabbing my hair and checking for 27 MORE gray hairs at the attitude and stubbornness that surely have my dad laughing and making snarky comments about karma.)
Monkey, in all his peace-making-everyone-happy way, told her to just try one bite to make Mom happy.
(Cue my heart bursting)
For once, I actually followed a recipe to the letter (I know!) and I must admit, I’m rather pleased with the results – and the kids were, too!
Even Little Miss Nose in The Air LOVED these and asked if she could help make them next time. And there WILL be a next time.
W. I. N.
Want this Picky Eater pleasing recipe?
Of course y’all do
- 6 Tbsp Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Honey Mustard
- 1 lb, boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 1½ C cornflakes, finely crushed
- ¼ C grated Parmesan Cheese
- Pre-heat Oven to 425°F
- In a small bowl, combine Hellmann's Mayonnaise and Honey Mustard - whisk and divide in half
- Place one half of the Honey Mustard/Mayonnaise mixture in the fridge (covered, for dipping)
- Crush the cornflakes (in a food processor, a plastic bag with a rolling pin, however you get them crushed/processed) and mix them with the Parmesan Cheese and place in a shallow dish.
- Toss the chicken tenders in the Honey Mustard/Mayonnaise mixture to coat and then dip them in the cornflakes/parmesan mixture until fully coated.
- Place on a wire rimmed/vented broiler tray over a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes (or until chicken is fully cooked, do not overcook)
- Serve with the other half of the sauce for dipping.
As if this Picky Eater pleasing, easy to make recipe wasn’t enough…
Thanks to Hellmann’s and the One2One Network, I have a Picky Eater Pleasing Giveaway, too!
I actually OWN a Puzzle Sandwich Cutter and use it frequently – my kids LOVE IT.
This Picky Eaters Giveaway includes:
- Deceptively Delicious Cookbook
- Substituting Ingredients Cookbook
- Match & Munch Puzzle Sandwich Cutters
- Kid’s Bento Box
- Kid’s Chopsticks
I got to choose the giveaway that I wanted to do, and this is the one that I saw and immediately though – “I want ALL OF THAT!”
Congratulations to Greta for winning!
Want to win this wonderful Hellmann’s Picky Eater Pleasing Giveaway?
Each entry MUST be left in a separate comment:
There’s a total of 6 possible entries!!!
(MANDATORY entry) What’s your favorite Picky Eater Pleasing Recipe?
Which item in the Picky Eater Giveaway MOST appeals to you?
Share this giveaway on your favorite social media outlet – twitter, facebook, pinterest and share the link in the comments (up to 4 entries for this one)
The Giveaway on My Blog is now closed – but y’all still have until April 30th to enter into the Hellmann’s Chicken Change Up Sweepstakes!
- From now until April 30, 2012, parents across the country can participate in the Hellmann’s® Chicken Change-up by trying one of the featured Hellmann’s® chicken recipes, sharing their recipe reviews and providing their own advice for managing dinnertime obstacles. After participating, consumers can enter into a sweepstakes for the chance to win a $5000 grocery store gift card and other daily prizes
This Contest is Now Closed.
This giveaway is open from 10:00 PM CST April 11, 2012 to 12:01 AM CST April 17th, 2012. Winner will be chosen by Comment Contest Plug-in and will have 24 hours to respond or an alternate winner will be chosen.
This is a sponsored post. Hellmann’s product and additional incentives were provided to me. All opinions stated are my own.