30 days of Handmade Holiday Gifts from your Kitchen.
30 delicious recipes, tutorials and ideas to give gifts from the heart, and home.
From Homemade Biscotti to Mexican Hot Chocolate to Candied Pecans and Spiced Rum Cakes with Apple Cider Caramel Glaze.
There are two weeks left until Christmas, and if you’re anything like me; your baking cabinet is overflowing, your fridge is stocked, and you’re itching to get in the kitchen, get cooking, and make some yummy treats to share with friends, loved ones, neighbors, teachers, and more.
Search no more – here are OVER 30 (if you go back over the years there are more then 100 food gift ideas and if you check out Cindy and Kelly’s blogs – you’ll get more than 100 Craft and Sewing gift ideas, too!)
- Quick and Easy Cinnamon Candy contributed by Skip to My Lou
- Gingerbread Granola contributed by Cafe Johnsonia
- Mini Holiday Biscotti contributed by This Week For Dinner
- Hello Dolly Bars contributed by Katie’s Cucina
- Cracker Toffee contributed by Eighteen25
- Holiday Pumpkin Dip contributed by Is This REALLY My Life?
- Mexican Hot Cocoa contributed by Juanita’s Cocina
- Oreo Peppermint Bark contributed by Crazy for Crust
- Creamy Eggnog Dip contributed by The Kitchen Prep
- Toasted Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Cookies contributed by Aimee Broussard
- M&M Millionaire Bars contributed by Pink Cake Plate
- Graham Cracker Bites contributed by Polka Dot Chair Blog
- Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting contributed by Is This REALLY My Life?
- Peppermint Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies contributed by Sweet Treats and More
- Easy Crockpot Apple Butter contributed by Nel’s Nook
- Flourless Peppermint Mocha Cakes in Jars contributed by Heather’s Dish
- Hot Cocoa Mix contributed by Bless This Mess
- Homemade Cherry Syrup contributed by Honest and Truly
- Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans contributed by Unsophisticook
- Chai Chocolate Cupcake Mix contributed by Wild Roots Bakery
- Salted Cashew Caramel Bark contributed by Cook Like A Champion
- Apple Spiced Rum Cake with Apple Cider Caramel Glaze contributed by The Noshery
- Great Grandma’s Fruit Salad contributed by Domestic-Chicky
- Paleo and Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies and Hot Cocoa contributed by I Never Grew Up
- Bourbon Glazed Candied Pecans contributed by A Southern Fairytale
- Candied Pecans contributed by Stuck on Sweet
- Sweet and Spicy Snack Mix contributed by The Kitchen Ninja
- Feta and Olive Cheese Straws contributed by Tickled Red
There are some truly amazing recipes up there. I promise that anyone who receives any one of those gifts will be your friend for life, they may even show up at your door with brand new tupperware, just in case
Thank you to everyone who contributed, everyone who has supported and shared and made the deliciousness over the past 4 years! It truly is the thought that counts, and the gifts from your heart count the most.
Congrats to the winner of our amazing giveaway and a HUGE
CHOCOLATE KISS FILLED
Thank you to the sponsors of this year’s Handmade Holidays:
A Southern Fairytale