Happy Monday, y’all!
What did y’all think of the game last night?
Princess was so excited about the ‘Big Game’ and our block party that she made a poster to hang in our neighbor’s garage.
It was a great night with lots of neighbors and friends and food! So much food! Nathan and I won the “garage” squares TWICE last night! Woohoo!!!!!
Okay, on to what y’all are here for!
Here are a few delicious recipes from y’all that caught my eye in last week’s linky!
- Love these adorable Valentine Strawberry Mini Pies from Stockpiling Moms
- The delicious flavors of Galley Kitchen’s Lemon Risotto with Seared Scallops recipe caught my eye, but even more than that, her sweet pictures and birthday post for her Mom warmed my heart. <3
- How gorgeous is this Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake from Box of Stolen Socks! Chocolate and Salted Caramel, yes please!!
I can’t wait to see what y’all have for us this week!
Before y’all share your recipes –
I urge you to remember to look for the happiness in every day – here’s where I share what’s making my Week in Happiness.
I love seeing y’all’s personalities, what y’all are making for your own friends and families, and seeing what y’all enjoy to cook, eat, and share.
Thank y’all for linking up week after week, sharing the love, inviting your own friends, and readers, and being so inspiring!
The Food Blogging Community is such a wonderful one.
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and support each other
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- Share the love and visit each other