“Laissez les bons temps rouler”, y’all!
I’m working on this week’s Mouthwatering Mondays from the Zatarain’s Restaurant inside the New Orleans airport while waiting on the flight to take me back to Texas after my weekend with Laura and her family. You know how some people are your kindred soul friend. yep. that’s my Laura.
We ate out of control delicious food and spent hours wandering around the French Quarter with absolutely no agenda, no plan, and no timetable. It was a little slice of Heaven.
You can see a few more pics from my New Orleans trip over on This Week in Happiness
I know y’all are here to see some of last week’s favorites from Mouthwatering Mondays — so off we go.
- I absolutely adore these Parmesan Potato Bites from This Silly Girl’s Life – bite size, but full of flavor! YUM!!!
- Pretty Scraps made me look twice and then I had to stop myself from drooling with her gorgeous Pavlova with Strawberries recipe this week. Oh. My. Word, y’all!
- How could this Southern Girl turn down this luscious sounding Southern Style Blueberry Bread Pudding from Modern Christian Homemaker?! YUMMY, y’all!
I can’t wait to see what y’all have for us this week!
Before y’all share your recipes –
I urge you to remember to look for the happiness in every day – here’s where I share what’s making my Week in Happiness.
I love seeing y’all’s personalities, what y’all are making for your own friends and families, and seeing what y’all enjoy to cook, eat, and share.
Thank y’all for linking up week after week, sharing the love, inviting your own friends, and readers, and being so inspiring!
The Food Blogging Community is such a wonderful one.
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and support each other
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- Share the love and visit each other