Happy Monday, y’all! Remember Monkey’s sad Monday pic last week? Turns out he had a double ear infection! He woke up Tuesday Morning at 1:00 AM screaming in pain. Poor kid :( He’s on medicine and on the mend, so good times!
- Speaking of cold weather and soup, how about a bowl of this mouth watering Tortellini Soup from Raking in The Savings. I absolutely love her simple, but beautiful styling in this photo, it immediately drew me in
- Food on a stick is always a huge win with my kids, and pretty much everyone else I know. I love the gorgeous colors, and textures of these Brie Fruit Skewers from Growing Up Gabel.
If you love food on a stick, check out my darling, and talented friend Matt’s Book: On a Stick!: 80 Party-Perfect Recipes <<<<amazon link
- Gorgeous photography will always lure me in and get me to immediately click your link, and Diana’s Nutella Cream Pie is gorgeously photographed, and hello.. she said NUTELLA! :-) Decorate Me Diana, is a new to me blog, and I can’t wait to see what else she has to share!
- I could hang a print of this photograph of Life With The Crust Off’s Lemon Curd Blossoms and stare at it every day. Gorgeous colors, beautiful styling, simple and exquisite. Plus, she had me at Lemon, I’m a sucker for lemon recipes.
Thank y’all for being here! I love seeing y’all’s personalities, what y’all are making for your own friends and families, and seeing what y’all enjoy to cook, eat, and share.
Thank you for linking up week after week, sharing the love, inviting your own friends, and readers, and being so inspiring!
The Food Blogging Community is such a wonderful one.
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!