Happy Monday, y’all!
Our 2013/2014 School Year ended on Thursday, so it’s officially SUMMER!!!!!
The kids start a new camp today, one that involves them taking broken bits and pieces of electronics with them. A camp that involves them seeing bits of trash as something with potential. I can’t wait to see what they come up with.
I wish that I had a new recipe or picture to share with y’all today, but the past couple weeks have absolutely kicked my tail.
I do have the delicousness that y’all have shared, though.
I want to fire up my grill right now, so that I can make these Grilled, Marinated Cornish Hens from Growing Up Gabel
Fruit Salad has a different definition depending upon where you call home. My childhood fruit salad is delicious, and filled with frozen fruit, coconut, and bananas… I’m completely intrigued and salivating over this Tropical Fruit Salad with a Honey Lime Glaze from Honest and Truly
I eat with my eyes first, and these gorgeous Smashed Potato Bites from Hungry Pilgrim have my mouth watering.
Thank you for linking up week after week, sharing the love, inviting your own friends, and readers, and being so inspiring!
The Food Blogging Community is such a wonderful one.
- Do not link up a recipe that you have previously linked to Mouthwatering Mondays: Please link up original recipes each week
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!