Rachel Matthews – as well as her recipes and blog – have been featured in multiple media outlets nationwide and Rachel has been a featured speaker at multiple conferences.
Selected Press Coverage and Speaking Engagements
- Lights, Props, Actions! Lighting and Prop Styling for Bloggers speaker at Blog Elevated 2013
- Principles of Storytelling speaker BlogHer Food 13
- 3 years as Food Channel Editor Blissfully Domestic online Magazine
- Where Women Cook Amuse Bouche Feature: December 2010
- 2009 & 2010 Tastiest Blog Finalist
- Southern Living Mama Blogger of The Week.
- Niche Writing Speaker BlissDom 2009
- Food Blogging Workshop Speaker at BlissDom 2010
- Food Community Leader at BlissDom 2010 and 2011
- 2009 – 2010 Tastemaker Champion
- Food Community Leader at Blissdom 2011 and 2012
- Babble Top 100 Mom Blog 2011
- Babble Top 50 Parents on Pinterest 2012
- Babble Voices Writer
- Williams Sonoma Blog interview and recipe spotlight
Work with Rachel
If you’re a brand interested in working with Rachel as a Brand Ambassador, you’ll find more information about her Brand Ambassador work here. If you’re interested in having Rachel write for your publication, you can get in touch here.
If you’re interested interviewing Rachel in regards to food styling and photography or her experience as a food blogger, you can get in touch here.
If you have an upcoming conference or event and you’re interest in booking Rachel as a speaker, get in touch here.