Easy Roasted Cinnamon Almonds
When it comes to the holidays, those plug-in fragrances can only do so much to fill your home with yummy holiday smells. Even Bath & Body Works’ sweet cinnamon pumpkin falls short when you’re talking the scent of freshly roasted cinnamon almonds occupying every square foot of your home (including your bedroom closet).
It’s that same delicious roasted cinnamon almond smell that permeates the mall and has you me salivating the minute you I walk through the mall doors.
Another bonus: these oven-roasted cinnamon almonds make an easy—yes, easy—and delicious neighbor gift. We had some neighbors test them out and they were gone in record time. And that’s an understatement.
You’ll find the printable recipe for roasted cinnamon almonds below. You’ll also find yourself eating the entire batch.
Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Roasted Cinnamon Almonds
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp cold water
- 4 Cups whole almonds
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Lightly grease a 10x15-inch jellyroll pan.
- Lightly beat the egg white. Add water and beat until frothy but not stiff.
- Add the nuts and stir until well coated.
- Mix the sugar, salt and cinnamon and sprinkle over the nuts. Toss to coat; spread evenly on the prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes, until golden.
- Allow to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.