Hey y’all — I can’t wait to introduce y’all to my sweet friend, Emily. Emily and I stumbled across each other somehow, as we do upon the internet, and we bonded over taco seasoning. I finally met Emily in person at EVO in Utah, and I was blown away by her. She is absolutely radiant. Emily’s sweet spirit shines all around her – her eyes radiate joy, beauty, laughter, happiness, and peace. She is about as sassy as the day is long; she’s what my Granny would call a ‘tall drink of water’.
Emily has the sassiest haircut and most beautiful smile you’ll ever come across. She is talented, gorgeous, humble, funny, sweet, and gracious.
Go see her at her beautiful home, and I promise you’ll fall in love with her, just as I did.
Hi, Southern Fairytale readers! This is Emily from is this REALLY my life? and I’m so excited to participate in this year’s Handmade Holidays: Bake, Craft, Sew Along because it gives me a dang good excuse to whip up something yummy in the kitchen.
Of course, I rarely need an excuse to make something yummy. Just ask my neighbors who are the lucky recipients of the leftovers.
Though I write about everything from crafts to parenting, recipe posts are probably my favorite. That’s why I couldn’t wait to eat make this delicious holiday pumpkin dip for you. This pumpkin dip is super easy to make and yet so absolutely yummy you’ll want to serve it at every holiday party. Good thing it’s one of those recipes where you can easily keep all ingredients on hand in case you need something last minute.
Not that I ever remember at the last minute I was assigned a dessert or appetizer for a family party…
This dip is best served with gingersnaps, but you could be creative and try homemade cinnamon tortilla chips or something else that would complement the sweet pumpkin spice flavor.
Let me warn you now, this pumpkin dip is so delightfully good you may find yourself addicted after the first bite. Better make sure you have at least two boxes of gingersnaps on hand.
A big thank-you to Rachel for letting me guest post today. For more yummy recipes (and a bit of humor), you can visit me at isthisREALLYmylife.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Happy holidays!
Y’all make sure and visit Emily today to enter to win the amazing giveaway we’ve got going on!
You can enter EVERY DAY!!!!
All month long, I will be sharing delicious and delectable kitchen gifts from 30 amazing bloggers here on A Southern Fairytale! Don’t forget to head on over to According to Kelly for 30 fabulous crafty gifts and Skip to my Lou to get your sewing inspiration on!
Did I mention the giveaways?
- The wonderful people at Ninja Kitchen have donated a Ninja Ultima Blender
- My favorite camera bags are epiphanie bags and one of y’all will get to pick out a Stella in your choice of color!!!!! (this is the one I’m drooling over!) –they are also giving each of my contributors a special little bonus because they are that awesome!
- Laura from Momables is donating a ONE YEAR subscription to her amazing meal planning service and a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
- I’m giving away to of my very favorite food-centric books: The brand new mouthwateringly beautiful Bountiful: Recipes Inspired by Our Gardenby the supremely talented and lovely couple of White on Rice, Todd and Diane. This book is absolutely gorgeous, I’ve spent hours looking through my copy and drooling over recipes. I really want to move in next door to them.
- I’m also giving away one of my favorite food photography books: Food Photography: From Snapshots to Great Shots
- Deanna Garretson of Design Chicky (my blog designer) is donating a $100 Design Credit! She can help you create custom recipe cards, Facebook page, or whichever one of her services you’d like!
Make sure that y’all are subscribed so that y’all can keep up with all the goodness coming up this month, and for your chances to enter to win the goodies above!!!!