Happy Monday, y’all!
If you’re on Spring Break, like we are, I hope you’re eating all kinds of deliciousness, staying warm, enjoying family time, and relishing every single moment. I know we are!
Y’all were definitely on a savory and sweet kick last week. I was drooling all over my laptop while checking out y’all’s recipes! Y’all seriously one up yourselves each week. I hope you’re having as much fun sharing and visiting each other’s blogs as I am!!
Here are a few of the recipes that really caught my eye last week.
- Sunday was national Meatball day, and this Sausage Meatball Pasta Bake with Vodka Sauce from Handmade in The Heartland sounds wonderful! She said it’s a family favorite, and I can see why!
- Intoxicated on Life caught my eye with her Coconut Flour Cranberry Lemon Muffins, I love the flavor combo, and even better – these are grain free and sugar free! Plus, she has a simply wonderful blog name!!!
- Remember Dirt Cakes? The childhood party favorite… check out how The Sweet Chick took this kid’s party treat and turned it into a wickedly delicious adult treat with her Guinness Dirt Cake Shooters! I’ll take 2!!!
- Y’all know I love anything spicy, so this Tex Mex Grilled Chicken Rice Bowl by This Silly Girl’s Life immediately jumped out at me. So many yummy flavors, and so many options!!!
I love seeing y’all’s personalities, what y’all are making for your own friends and families, and seeing what y’all enjoy to cook, eat, and share.
Thank y’all for linking up week after week, sharing the love, inviting your own friends, and readers, and being so inspiring!
The Food Blogging Community is such a wonderful one.
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and support each other
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- Share the love and visit each other