Did you have a wonderful weekend?
Ours was filled with friends, frivolity, and water!
Did you eat anything delicious this week? I’d love to hear about it, and if you’re looking for inspiration… look no further…
If you’re craving something light, zingy, and refreshing – these Double Lemon Bundt Cakes from Confectionalism are just the thing! They’re bright and beautiful, and almost bite sized!
How adorable and delicious is this Blue Raspberry Lemonade Jello Slush from This Silly Girl’s Life?!
I love summer flavors, and the gorgeous colors and bright flavors of this Soy-Citrus Grilled Chicken with Summer Fruit Salsa by From Everyday to Gourmet: Life Lived Deliciously appeals to me in so many ways.
Have you ever had a grilled banana? Grilling fruit is one of my favorite ways to eat it during the summer. If you’ve never grilled fruit, you really need to try it. We grill bananas, peaches, pineapple, avocados… Which is why these Grilled Bananas with Honey Rum Sauce and Haagen Dazs Gelato from In Deep H2O immediately caught my eye.
- Do not link up a recipe that you have previously linked to Mouthwatering Mondays: Please link up original recipes each week
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- By linking your recipe up, you agree to, and give permission for an image from the linked recipe and a link to your recipe to be posted if chosen as a feature in the next week’s Mouthwatering Mondays.