Happy Monday, y’all!
Did you have a delicious weekend? Did you make something incredible and share it with friends and family?
There’s a lot going on behind the scenes of A Southern Fairytale right now, and one of these things is an incredible redesign with a new PERMANENT logo and easier functionality for the website. I can’t tell you much, but I can give you a teeny tiny sneak peek of things to come….
On to this Monday’s features from last week’s Mouthwatering Mondays!
This Easy Homemade Three Cheese Mushroom Ravioli from The Gold Lining Girl has my mouth watering. It sounds incredibly comforting, delicious, rich, and easy to make! YUM! Y’all hop on over and say hi and tell her you saw her on Mouthwatering Mondays!
I went to Kiki’s house last week for a working lunch and she served me a slice of this Pumpkin Cake with Browned Butter Cream Cheese Frosting – holy moses, y’all – it is rich, decadent, unbelievable. Make this and you’ll have the love of your friends and family forever. Have a very tall glass of milk at the ready, though.
Are you in holiday meal planning mode yet? Because if you are, I think you should add these Maple Glazed Carrots with Bacon from Confessions of an Over-worked Mom to your menu.
I can’t wait to see what’s been heating up your oven, and making your friends and family drool!
Don’t forget the Mouthwatering Mondays Guidelines
- Do not link up a recipe that you have previously linked to Mouthwatering Mondays: Please link up original recipes each week
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- By linking your recipe up, you agree to, and give permission for an image from the linked recipe and a link to your recipe to be posted if chosen as a feature in the next week’s Mouthwatering Mondays.