There’s nothing as wonderful as coming home to spider monkey hugs; and cuddles on the couch that include hand holding and hearing “I love you, mom. I missed you, mom” repeated over and over again.
I had the most incredible time in Utah at the Better Blog Retreat this weekend, but there’s nothing like coming home.
Home is definitely where the heart is, but it’s also where you create your recipes, you recreate your favorite family recipes, and you host your loved ones. I’m so grateful that you choose to share your recipes with us each week.
First up this week are these decadent Malted Caramel Swirl Homemade Marshmallows from Gold Lining Girl
Can we talk about toasted bread that’s dripping with cheese and garlic and butter and more? If we can’t, we should probably go ahead and part ways, because that’s one of my favorite things. Which is why this Toasty Cheese and Bacon Bread from Life with The Crust Cut Off caught my eye. YUM, y’all!
Waffle irons are being used to turn all kinds of non-traditional things into ‘waffles’, and I’m absolutely intrigued by these Spinach and Feta Waffles from Moms and Munchkins!
I can’t wait to see what’s been heating up your oven, and making your friends and family drool!
Don’t forget the Mouthwatering Mondays Guidelines
- Do not link up a recipe that you have previously linked to Mouthwatering Mondays: Please link up original recipes each week
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- By linking your recipe up, you agree to, and give permission for an image from the linked recipe and a link to your recipe to be posted if chosen as a feature in the next week’s Mouthwatering Mondays.