via Elizabeth Gilbert’s FB page
These This Week in Happiness posts are one of my favorite things to do; I love concentrating on happiness, and finding things that bring me joy and sharing them with y’all. Focusing on happiness is incredibly life changing, y’all. <3
- Maleficent was released today!!!!! Totally cheating on our no TV during the week rule to watch it with the kids tonight! I think this calls for pizza and cuddles on the couch!!
- Lee Brice’s new song Drinking Class
I’m such a southern girl, y’all 🙂
- Slow Cooker: The Best Cookbook Ever Casey bought me this book last year, and it’s seriously the only Slow Cooker cookbook you’ll ever need, it’s AMAZING! This would make an amazing Christmas gift! ! You’re welcome 🙂
- Karen is one of the greatest sources for inspiration, joy, optimism, and photography. Her photography e-book:
BEGINNING FOCUS: ON FINDING A CAMERA, THE BASICS OF PHOTOGRAPHY & TAKING GREAT SHOTS is a must have, especially if you’re just dipping your toes into the world of photography!!
- I was given a copy of Disquiet Time: Rants and Reflections on the Good Book by the Skeptical, the Faithful, and a Few Scoundrels at the #AYASummit and while I’ve only read a few pages, I’m head over heels for it. It’s going on the plane to New York with me tomorrow!
- Are we instagram friends yet? We should be, I love Instagram and I’m currently sharing the re-organization of my office/studio/prop area. I also share daily photos of my kids #dailymonkey #dailyprincess, and all the things I’m recipe testing, the trips we take, and more. I think IG is my favorite social network 🙂
- Luvvie’s AYA Summit Post
- Kristen’s AYA Summit Recap
- That Dr. Jill Biden is curating this month’s post on ONE Girls and Women
- Third Eye Mom’s entire page on Gifts That Give Back <<< source this for Holiday Shopping, y’all!
I’m headed to New York tomorrow with Fisher Nuts to attend an event with Chef Alex Guarnaschelli at her restaurant, Butter, and I thought it would be fun to make one of her recipes and share it with y’all. Um.. y’all. This garlic bread is out of control, off the charts, mouth-watering, bring you to your knees, garlic-heaven delicious.
Tell me, friends. What’s bringing you happiness this week?