Hope your weekend was filled with joy, laughter, and a little messiness.
We had some crazy cold days, followed by rain, and then a gorgeous Sunday filled with sunshine, blue skies, and temps in the high 70’s; so Nathan took a group of kiddos out muddin’ on the golf cart; because, Texas.
I roasted some garlic and mixed it with some blue cheese, bacon, dijon mustard, wing sauce, salt, and a few other goodies into some hamburger meat, shaped burgers with my favorite Double Burger Pressand made some wickedly yummy burgers to share with friends and neighbors while we watched football.
What was on your menu this weekend?
It’s Thanksgiving week here in the U.S. and while we have lots of Turkey talk happening, There’s nothing Turkey related in this week’s featured recipes.
- These incredible Vanilla Mocha Twirl Cookies from Titi Crafty immediately caught my eye due to her gorgeous photography and whimsy of the cookies.
- This Salted Caramel Dip sounds like the perfect treat paired with apples or celery, and a great addition to any Thanksgiving table! Recipe from Raining Hot Coupons.
- Brie and Chive Biscuits. Need I say more? Brie and Chives in Biscuits! YUM. Love the flavors of this recipe from The Gracious Wife.
Don’t forget the Mouthwatering Mondays Guidelines
- Do not link up a recipe that you have previously linked to Mouthwatering Mondays: Please link up original recipes each week
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- By linking your recipe up, you agree to, and give permission for an image from the linked recipe and a link to your recipe to be posted if chosen as a feature in the next week’s Mouthwatering Mondays.