Did you decorate for Christmas, or are you waiting until December? Oh WAIT! It’s December 1st.
Santa Monkey says Hi
We’ve moved past pumpkin and Turkey (or have we? Are you a Turkey for all the holidays kind of person? I am. Even though we do Tamales and Country Ham for Christmas, I can eat Turkey any time) so what’s your must have for dish for Christmas or Hannukah or Kwanzaa? I would love to hear about your favorite dish and the stories behind it.
Okay, it’s time to share the featured recipes from last week’s Mouthwatering Mondays link up. These are the recipes that caught my eye due to their gorgeous photography and styling, their delicious ingredients, the sheer yumminess, or just because that’s something I saw and thought, “yep, I want that”
- Snickerdoodles are one of my favorite cookies of all time. They’re simple, rich, delicious, and kid friendly to make; I’m absolutely head over heels for this vamped up version from The Gold Lining Girl: Snickerdoodle Sandwich Cookies – YUM!
- How delicious looking are these Chocolate Almond Scones from Eat Pray Read Love? I would love a plate of these with an ice cold glass of milk and some crisp bacon! YUM!
Have I told y’all about Bacon Pecan Brittle? If I haven’t, I haven’t been a good friend. Bacon, Sugar, Pecans… Oh MY!
Don’t forget the Mouthwatering Mondays Guidelines
- Do not link up a recipe that you have previously linked to Mouthwatering Mondays: Please link up original recipes each week
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- By linking your recipe up, you agree to, and give permission for an image from the linked recipe and a link to your recipe to be posted if chosen as a feature in the next week’s Mouthwatering Mondays.