6 Quick and Easy Christmas Breakfast Recipes
Let’s talk Christmas breakfast, unless you’re not there yet… in that case, let’s talk about something else.
We’ve been in baking mode this week; making treats to share with friends, readying them to take to my parent’s house for Christmas day, and preparing the annual Firefighter’s holiday treat tray. On the menu: easy oreo truffles, bacon pecan brittle, and oreo peppermint bark.
Okay, we’re back to it. Come on… Christmas morning is almost here! I promise I’m talking about Christmas breakfast because I want to help you. I want your Christmas morning to be about relaxation, family, Santa, and happiness!
Do you have your Christmas breakfast menu ready? If you don’t, I have 6 Quick and Easy Breakfast Recipes that are perfect for Christmas morning!
There’s something for the savory lovers, the sweet tooth, the gluten free, the kid at heart, the southern food lover, and the fair-goer.
These are 6 of my favorite quick, easy, fun, and delicious breakfast recipes. They range from a twist on my first posted breakfast recipes to a family favorite, a fair favorite turned breakfast food, to my first viral recipe.
- The Southern Comfort Food favorite: 7 Cheese Ham and Hashbrown Casserole
- My first viral recipe: Easy Doughnut Holes at Home
- Fair food with a New Orleans twist turned breakfast food: Quick and Easy Sopapilla Beignets
- The old family recipe: Simple and Delicious Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole
- The twist on my first ever breakfast post: Individual Monkey Bread Bites
- These are easily made GF and are super kid friendly: Individual Baked Egg Muffins
** If you have a little extra time and love baked breakfast goods – this Quiche Lorraine recipe sounds fancy, but is actually really easy to make, very customizable, and absolutely delicious.
Do y’all have a Christmas breakfast tradition? We’re starting new traditions this year; and bacon, mimosas, and my Texas Bloody Mary are on the menu! I’d love to hear about your Christmas Breakfast and Christmas Morning traditions.