Happy Monday, to you! Happy Monday, to you! Happy Monday, Happy Monday! Happy Monday, to YOU!
It’s Monday! Did you have a nice weekend? We had a fabulous one! We went to College Station to celebrate my Dad’s birthday, and my kids got to go see my little brother at work! He’s the executive chef at Blackwater Draw, a restaurant and brewery off Northgate.
Princess’ favorite treat in the entire world is cheesecake, so as a surprise, my brother made her an Orange Creme Brulee cheesecake — it was divine.
Speaking of divine, y’all cooked up some delightfully, delicious, and divine looking yummies last week!
- I love all the bright colors and fresh flavors in these yummy looking, savory sounding, delightful Chicken Quesadilla Wonton Cups from The Sweet Chick. These would be perfect for your upcoming Cinco de Mayo celebration or graduation party!
- Orange Danish/Orange Rolls are hands down one of my entire family’s favorite breakfasts, it’s what they request on birthdays and sleepovers. Imagine my delight when I saw these gorgeous, orange zested, light and fluffy looking, absolutely mouth watering Homemade Orange Rolls by Six Sisters’ Stuff!
- Once again, I was drawn in by the gorgeous photography by Life With The Crust Off. Her pictures of these light, bright, and positively melt-in-your-mouth Lemon Brownies are simple, yet gorgeous.
Thank y’all for being here! I love seeing y’all’s personalities, what y’all are making for your own friends and families, and seeing what y’all enjoy to cook, eat, and share.
Thank you for linking up week after week, sharing the love, inviting your own friends, and readers, and being so inspiring!
The Food Blogging Community is such a wonderful one.
- Do not link up a recipe that you have previously linked to Mouthwatering Mondays: Please link up original recipes each week
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!