Spinach Artichoke dip is one of my favorite dips and with the Super Bowl coming up this weekend, I thought I’d share my recipe with y’all. It’s easy and absolutely tonguegasmic, if you serve this, you’ll definitely be your party’s MVP.
- 1 C chopped Artichoke Hearts, I use canned
- 1/2 C chopped frozen spinach, thawed
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 C fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced or pressed (or more if you’re a super garlic lover)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cover the spinach and artichoke hearts with just enough water to cover, boil over medium heat until tender. (roughly, 10 minutes) Drain when done.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, saute the garlic in just a hint of olive oil, when the garlic becomes a bit translucent and yummy smelling, add the cream cheese and heat until it’s hot.
- Add the spinach artichoke mixture and the spices, mix well.
What are you serving this Super Bowl weekend?
Are you playing along with Mouthwatering Mondays? Make sure you sign the Mr. Linky with a link directly to your recipe post and then go visit the other participants and share the love! Grab your button from the sidebar and make sure you link back to me in your post! If you don’t, then I’m sorry but that’s not playing fair and I’ll have to delete your link.
Thanks for joining in y’all!